The PERDAMAN Pinnacle Award for Workplace Diversity Excellence Award recognises organisations that have excelled in promoting diversity in the workplace. Some of the key characteristics of workforce diversity may include race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, ability, and sexual orientation.
Entry to this Award is open to all organisations across the corporate, government, community and not-for-profit sectors in Australia that have a significant footprint in Western Australia.
In preparing entries, organisations should include details of one or more major business initiatives, for example:
- Initiatives that demonstrate that the organisation prioritises diversity and recognises the value of an inclusive workplace.
- How diversity is driven and/or supported by the senior leadership team who demonstrate an inclusive workplace.
- Programs that demonstrate a cultural change approach to diversity where principles are embedded in the DNA of the organisation.
In determining the winner of this award, judges will consider the extent to which initiatives described:
- Represent leadership excellence in business.
- Will positively impact the organisation and its stakeholders.
- Demonstrate business leadership for the organisation’s industry sector.
Each Award category will comprise of a judging panel of between six to eight business leaders with expertise relevant to the Award. The judges will consider entries against the stated judging criteria and produce a shortlist prior to determining the category winner. For more information click here.
The recipient of this Award will receive leadership and management training to the value of $20,000 to donate to a charity of their choice*, as well as an engraved Pinnacle trophy.
*Refer to the Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions.