The CURTIN UNIVERSITY Award for Innovation Excellence Award provides recognition for an organisation that has achieved outstanding results through key initiatives that demonstrate leadership and commitment to excellence in innovation.
Entry to this Award is open to all organisations across the corporate, government, community and not-for-profit sectors in Australia that have a significant footprint in Western Australia.
In preparing entries, organisations should include details of one or more major innovation initiatives, for example:
- New products or services that are unique in the industry and provide a source of competitive advantage.
- Whole of organisation approaches to instilling a culture of innovation.
- The commercialisation of a new product.
- Business transformation through innovation.
In determining the winner of this Award, judges will consider the extent to which initiatives described:
- Represent leadership excellence in innovation,
- Have positively impacted on the organisation and its stakeholders, and
- Demonstrate business leadership for the industry in which the organisation is situated.
Each Award category will comprise of a judging panel of between six to eight business leaders with expertise relevant to the Award. The judges will consider entries against the stated judging criteria and produce a shortlist prior to determining the category winner. For more information click here.
The recipient of this Award will receive leadership and management training to the value of $20,000 to donate to a charity of their choice*, as well as an engraved Pinnacle trophy.
*Refer to the Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions.