The SRG GROUP Pinnacle Award for Customer Service Excellence Award provides recognition for an organisation that has achieved outstanding results through key initiatives that demonstrate leadership and commitment to excellence in customer service.
Entry to this Award is open to all organisations across the corporate, government, community and not-for-profit sectors in Australia that have a significant footprint in Western Australia.
In preparing entries, organisations should include details of one or more major customer service initiatives, for example:
- Introduction of new systems and processes to transform call centre service responses.
- Approaches to engage staff to deliver superior service.
- Partnerships to involve customers and suppliers in the service delivery cycle.
- Improved/increased business performance through targeted customer service initiatives.
In determining the winner of this Award, judges will consider the extent to which initiatives described:
- Represent leadership excellence in customer service,
- Have positively impacted on the organisation and its stakeholders, and
- Demonstrate business leadership for the industry in which the organisation is situated.
Each Award category will comprise of a judging panel of between six to eight business leaders with expertise relevant to the Award. The judges will consider entries against the stated judging criteria and produce a shortlist prior to determining the category winner. For more information click here.
The recipient of this Award will receive leadership and management training to the value of $20,000 to donate to a charity of their choice*, as well as an engraved Pinnacle trophy.
*Refer to the Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions.