The HAWAIIAN Corporate Social Responsibility Excellence Award provides recognition for an organisation that has achieved outstanding results through key initiatives that demonstrate leadership and commitment to excellence in corporate social responsibility.
Entry to this Award is open to all organisations across the corporate, government, community and not-for-profit sectors in Australia that have a significant footprint in Western Australia.
In preparing entries, organisations should include details of one or more major corporate social responsibility initiatives, for example:
- Projects that have a direct, positive impact on a minority or disadvantaged group in the community.
- Positive whole of community events, fund raising or projects to support the not-for-profit sector.
- Cross-sector partnerships that benefit all stakeholders.
In determining the winner of this Award, judges will consider the extent to which initiatives described:
- Represent leadership excellence in corporate social responsibility,
- Have positively impacted on the organisation and its stakeholders, and
- Demonstrate business leadership for the industry in which the organisation is situated.
Each Award category will comprise of a judging panel of between six to eight business leaders with expertise relevant to the Award. The judges will consider entries against the stated judging criteria and produce a shortlist prior to determining the category winner. For more information click here.
The recipient of this Award will receive leadership and management training to the value of $20,000 to donate to a charity of their choice*, as well as an engraved Pinnacle trophy.
*Refer to the Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions.