Entries for the AIM WA Pinnacle Awards 2018/2019 are now closed.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified in December, 2018.
The AIM WA Pinnacle Awards reward outstanding organisations across the corporate, government, community and not-for-profit sectors in Australia that have a significant footprint in Western Australia. The Awards showcase outstanding business leadership and achievements by organisations across all sectors and industries. They say “thank you” for the contribution to Western Australian business and to the wider society.
SRG GROUP Customer
KOTT GUNNING LAWYERS Emerging
CURTIN UNIVERSITY Innovation
A separate accolade, the WA Business Leader of the Year Award, will be awarded to a corporate leader who has made an outstanding contribution to business in Western Australia and has outperformed his or her peers in 2018. An eminent panel of judges will nominate, shortlist, and deliberate on candidates before selecting the Award winner. See more.
Benefits of entering your organisation in an Award Category
Many benefits accrue to organisations that apply and win these prestigious Awards:
- If successful, give back to the community. Category Award winners will receive leadership and management training to the value of $20,000 to donate to a charity of your choice*.
- Enhance your brand through the extensive media coverage associated with the Awards.
- Have your work reviewed by a high quality panel of experienced industry representatives.
- Gain community endorsement of your organisation’s achievements.
- Support and recognise the efforts of your staff.
- Signal to existing and potential clients the outstanding work you deliver.
- Define your achievements through the entry process that can then be shared with staff, suppliers and customers.
- Attract new talent to your organisation by showcasing of experienced industry representatives.
- Compete on par with organisations across different sizes, industries and sectors.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
The recipients of these Awards will each receive leadership and management training to the value of $20,000 to donate to a charity of their choice*, as well as an engraved Pinnacle trophy.
*Refer to the Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions.
Award entry is free. The only investment you have to make is your time.