The AIM WA WestBusiness Pinnacle Award for Marketing Excellence provides recognition for an organisation that has achieved outstanding results through key initiatives that demonstrate leadership and commitment to excellence in marketing and public relations.
Entry to this Award is open to all organisations across the corporate, government, community and not-for-profit sectors in Australia that have a significant footprint in Western Australia.
In preparing entries, organisations should include details of one or more major marketing or public relations initiatives, for example:
- A brand revitalisation that transformed an existing brand position towards a new market segment.
- A successful marketing initiative/ campaign.
- The launch of a sophisticated marketing strategy to create a step-change in the organisation’s approach to their industry.
This category is for the organisations which are being marketed, not the marketing agencies involved in the initiative.
In determining the winner of this Award, judges will consider the extent to which initiatives described:
- Represent leadership excellence in marketing,
- Have positively impacted on the organisation and its stakeholders, and
- Demonstrate business leadership for the industry in which the organisation is situated.
Each Award category will comprise of a judging panel of between six to eight business leaders with expertise relevant to the Award. The judges will consider entries against the stated judging criteria and produce a shortlist prior to determining the category winner. For more information click here.
The recipient of this Award will receive a $10,000 cash prize to donate to a charity of their choice*, as well as an engraved Pinnacle trophy.
*Refer to the Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions.