The AIM WA Pinnacle Award for Human Resource Management Excellence provides recognition for an organisation that has achieved outstanding results through key initiatives that demonstrate leadership and commitment to excellence in human resource management.
Entry to this Award is open to all organisations across the corporate, government, community and not-for-profit sectors in Australia that have a significant footprint in Western Australia.
In preparing entries, organisations should include details of one or more major human resource management initiatives, for example:
- Successful recruitment strategies to address an organisation’s skills shortage.
- Culture change initiatives to position the organisation as an employer of choice.
- Talent management and development initiatives to attract, retain and develop the organisation’s future leaders.
- Learning and development initiatives that have substantially delivered improvements in business performance.
In determining the winner of this Award, judges will consider the extent to which initiatives described:
- Represent leadership excellence in human resource management,
- Have positively impacted on the organisation and its stakeholders, and
- Demonstrate business leadership for the industry in which the organisation is situated.
Each Award category will comprise of a judging panel of between six to eight business leaders with expertise relevant to the Award. The judges will consider entries against the stated judging criteria and produce a shortlist prior to determining the category winner. For more information click here.
The recipient of this Award will receive leadership and management training to the value of $20,000 to donate to a charity of their choice*, as well as an engraved Pinnacle trophy.
*Refer to the Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions.