The AIM WA Pinnacle Award for Green Business Excellence provides recognition for an organisation that has achieved outstanding results through key initiatives that demonstrate leadership and commitment to excellence in green business.
Entry to this Award is open to all organisations across the corporate, government, community and not-for-profit sectors in Australia that have a significant footprint in Western Australia.
In preparing entries, organisations should include details of one or more major green business initiatives, for example:
- Organisational culture change projects to reduce energy usage and waste.
- Successful recycling projects.
- New products or services using more efficient technologies.
- Development and execution of green business strategies that are designed to contribute towards reducing the organisation’s impact on climate change and/or natural resources.
In determining the winner of this Award, judges will consider the extent to which initiatives described:
- Represent leadership excellence in green business,
- Have positively impacted on the organisation and its stakeholders, and
- Demonstrate business leadership for the industry in which the organisation is situated.
Each Award category will comprise of a judging panel of between six to eight business leaders with expertise relevant to the Award. The judges will consider entries against the stated judging criteria and produce a shortlist prior to determining the category winner. For more information click here.
The recipient of this Award will receive leadership and management training to the value of $20,000 to donate to a charity of their choice*, as well as an engraved Pinnacle trophy.
*Refer to the Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions.