The AIM WA Pinnacle Award for Emerging Business Excellence recognises organisations that have been operating for less than five years and in that time have advanced as leaders in their field.
Entry to this award is open to organisations across the corporate, government, community and not-for-profit sectors in Australia that have a significant footprint in Western Australia which have achieved outstanding results that demonstrate leadership and commitment to excellence in business.
In preparing entries, organisations should include details of one or more major new business initiatives, for example:
- The establishment of a successful business and business plan.
- The offering of a unique or non-traditional service or product.
- Ventures that have resulted in a significant increase in market share.
In determining the winner of this award, judges will consider the extent to which initiatives described:
- Represent leadership excellence in business,
- Will positively impact the organisation and its stakeholders, and
- Demonstrate business leadership for the organisation’s industry sector.
Each Award category will comprise of a judging panel of between six to eight business leaders with expertise relevant to the Award. The judges will consider entries against the stated judging criteria and produce a shortlist prior to determining the category winner. For more information click here.
The recipient of this Award will receive leadership and management training to the value of $20,000 to donate to a charity of their choice*, as well as an engraved Pinnacle trophy.
*Refer to the Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions.